12 years old and still turning heads daily!

dieseltech320

So guys I'm just curious how many of you this happens to. Not that I'm bragging or complaining cuz I love it, lol. But I seriously don't go less than 5 days a week without someone stopping me to compliment me on my truck. Whether it be at the gas station while pumping gas cuz I usually leave it running and most of the time it draws attention from it loping and it gets compliments from the cam sound. Or while I'm at a red light and the person next to me is yelling over my loud exhaust about how nice my truck is or how awesome it sounds. Like today, I didn't even make it off the street my work was on and I was at the red light with the windows up and guy next to me is waving to roll the window down so I do, and he is just in drool saying man that is a beautiful truck and it sounds great. Its a great feeling to have a truck that's fixing to be 12 years old and at a minimum of 5 out of 7 days a week someone somewhere stops me to say something about it. Then it helps me out since I do data log tuning through Zippy I've got there attention so now I get to give them one of my business cards, lol

Yeah I get compliments also. I've always been a fan of sport trucks.... People always think it is a few years old and when I say 10 they can't believe it.

I love sport trucks so much, i own two. In the area I live in, you see a lot of jacked up trucks, and a few bagged minis. But rarely do you see a sport truck. And when you do, people just call it a low rider. My favorite though is when people can't figure out why my truck looks so much different. All that amounts to is I didnt drive through auto zone, and buy every piece of chrome on the way out lol

Yeah I get compliments also. I've always been a fan of sport trucks.... People always think it is a few years old and when I say 10 they can't believe it.

Same here people ask what year it is and are shocked to hear it's 12 years old, lol.

Edited by dieseltech320 (see edit history)

I got my first compliment sometime this summer in a long time, at least a few years or more. Mine lives in the garage and only comes out in the summer when the weather is perfect and 9 times out of 10 it's shinny and clean. He said he soled Rams but was retired now and told me to keep the thing until the day I die, said I had something very special. Felt good hearing it as I was thinking of selling.