Need recommendations for a manual beater sedan!

mctwist77

Merry Christmas everyone! Eventually, I would like to stop daily driving the SSS so that I can build it up and make it more of a race truck. So I'm looking to get a cheap DD. Looking for somthing under 8k, manual, sedan and great reliability. I wouldn't be opposed to do a manual swap if needed. I also would consider a coupe. So far I've narrowed it down to and few options, G35,Maxima or maybe a E46 Bmw. If you guys have any ideas let me know! I was thinking of a civic but I don't want something that small. I was thinking about an older Impala then do a T56 swap but the gas mileage isn't that great. Anyways, feel free to give your professional opinions.

Peter

i would say the g35. there easy to find in manual and are very comfortable and fun to drive. there also offered in AWD. repairing and maintenance would basically be the same as the nissan. ive had a few friends with e46 m3s and all have spent a considerable amount of money on repairs to the point where they 2 of them sold the car due to to many issues.

i would say the g35. there easy to find in manual and are very comfortable and fun to drive. there also offered in AWD. repairing and maintenance would basically be the same as the nissan. ive had a few friends with e46 m3s and all have spent a considerable amount of money on repairs to the point where they 2 of them sold the car due to to many issues.

Never heard of an AWD g35..

My best bet would be the G35, but if you really want something to enjoy, id shoot for a first gen CTS-V

Never heard of an AWD g35..

My best bet would be the G35, but if you really want something to enjoy, id shoot for a first gen CTS-V

Yeah, the Infiniti G35 and G37 are quite common in AWD .... I had a 2007 Infiniti FX35 AWD Sport edition ... would have loved it in a manual version.