Red Ss on fast and loud.

70chevy03ss

Damn I missed yesterdays episode.

I never miss one.... Thank you dvr gods! SSS wasn't racing but you see in background. That was filmed during the Dream Cruise.... I'm a bit confused as Dodge rented out the 'ol silverdome parking lot to have drag racing sponsored by dodge. I thought it was only open to Dodge /Chrysler cars from what I read but clearly it wasn't. I saw a few GM products representing....

It was my Silvy SS. Event was open to any make and model but only dodge vehicles could race for the hellcat drive train grand prize. I got 2 passes in and destroyed an srt challenger and a blown Roush mustang.

Edited by Stoshball (see edit history)

It was my Silvy SS. Event was open to any make and model but only dodge vehicles could race for the hellcat drive train grand prize. I got 2 passes in and destroyed an srt challenger and a blown Roush mustang.

Well that's cool! Love the GM vehicles representing!

Trucks got a D-1, gt2 cam, everything on top of the motor is ported and polished, dynatech long tubes, custom 3 inch true dual exhaust (no cats), e fan swap, level 7 flt trans, 4000rpm yank pts converter, Baer big brake 14" kit, built front/rear diffs, adjustable sway bars, etc. etc.