2004 Silverado SS For Sale

SSinmotion

2004 Silverado SS AWD

Black

285,000 miles

$6500 or best offer/trade

I originally bought it for a project but decided to do something different and just hung on to it. I purchased this truck in 11/2013 with around 274,000 miles. The original owner put the majority of the miles on the truck. I purchased it from the second owner who had the transfercase rebuilt shortly before I got it. I had the transmission rebuilt with upgraded internals by Sunrise Transmissions in August 2014. Engine still runs good. Magnaflow exhaust, K&N air intake. Tires are good, less than 12,000 miles on them.

Although it has 285,000 miles, this truck still goes fine. That being said, it shows signs of use. It could use paint because it has it's share of scratches and the passenger door cladding is cracked. I have the new piece of cladding though. The radio and steering wheel buttons are worn, etc., but it runs and drives and goes like it should. I've had it a little over two years now and I think it's time to move on. I'd like to sell it to free up some driveway space but might be interested in a trade.

No pickups, boats, motorcycles or atv's.

Truck is in New York.

Please pm me with questions/offers/more pictures. I could only get 1 pic to upload.

post-26514-0-11702600-1454020740_thumb.jpeg

We'll see what happens. I'd keep it if I could but I'm not Jay Leno. I figured someone looking to do a custom paint job might be interested. Or park your really nice one and daily drive this one since it already has mileage on it and then you have a whole spare parts truck as well.

• 2 months later...

I replied to justin.jones26 after he pm'd me last week but now I need to update this because things have changed since then. I got my parking spot back, so I no longer need to sell the truck. It's good to have a pickup around when you need it and since I see a lot of sellers remorse on this forum, I'm going to hang on to this.