Nvg149 transfercase rear bumper cover tail gate cap

canadianVRss

SOLD! I have a freshly rebuilt nvg149 transfercase for sale. I have pictures of all the new bearing and seals installed as well as the pump rub protector plate. If you're serious about purchasing the transfercase I can supply pictures, there's lots. Rebuild consisted of

-Fresh bearings, ALL were replaced with KOYO brand bearings, even the pain in the ass bearing inside the rear output shaft was replaced.

-new seals all around

-removed the crappy stock protector clip and installed a full oil pump protector plate

-new oil filter and O ring

-new tail shaft housing bushing

-comes with new transmission to transfer case gasket as well.

Pretty much a total rebuild. Ready to go. Asking $900USD + shipping, no core charge. The cheapest I found one for was $1000$ + shipping + core charge. So I believe I'm in the ball park.

SOLD! Rear bumper cover, is heavily used. Needs a repaint and repairs as it has some cracking and a small hole on passenger side. Has no spare tire door either. Step pad is in good shape.

Tailgate cap, just a stock, unpainted black tail gate cap with some wear. I stripped all the old double sided tape off of it. $50 USD plus shipping.

Keep in mind that I am in Canada so shipping will be expensive to the U.S. On that note, I am driving down to the U.S in a week or so and will be there for roughly 2 weeks and can bring the items you're interested across with me and can ship them once I get into the U.S. This should greatly reduce shipping costs. Thanks for reading.

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)

The plan is to travel the west coast by dropping into Washington, then through Oregon and northern Cali. Then cutting across through Yosemite to Nevada down to Vegas. Spending some time there. Then back up on the I15 through Utah, Idaho, Montana to Alberta.

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)

The plan is to travel the west coast by dropping into Washington, then through Oregon and northern Cali. Then cutting across through Yosemite to Nevada down to Vegas. Spending some time there. Then back up on the I15 through Utah, Idaho, Montana to Alberta.

Wrong side of the country for me. Someone ought to pick up the T-case.