Dash harness help!!

First time posting and hoping for some help here. Long story short my 2004 SS is getting an sts turbo kit put on and in the process of running gauge wires to the inside I drilled through some wires that go through the firewall from the fuse box. 4 wires got ripped apart. Small pink,blue and 2 small solid white wires. I soldered them back together and now nothing works on the inside cept the temp gauge on the rear view mirror. Does anyone know where I can get a schematic of the dash harness? I went to a dealer but that was a waist. Lol!

Only place I know that has a wiring diagram is the factory service manual. The are super expensive but you can buy new from helm inc. or sometimes find used on eBay.

I would help you out but I don't have one myself. It's on my list of things I want to get but I'm trying to find a reasonable price used set....

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

If you soldered all the wires back together correctly and things still aren't working, I can only really imagine 2 possibilities. 1, you hit other wires and just didn't see them yet. Or 2, the wires that you did fix, are also broken internally elsewhere, probably near where they broke apart. Check 'em at their opposing ends for continuity.

Richard

• 3 weeks later...