Can't have anything nice in SOCAL

121DOC

Hey Friends,

It's definitely rough having a SS in Socal. Got my 2007 SS stolen in Temecula last night in front of the Temecula Valley Hospital Emergency Room. I'm sure it's being torn apart to become a clone or in Mexico by now but in the chance that anyone spots it please call the cops. What sets this truck apart is that it has:

-only 50k original freakin miles

-Edelbrock TVS 2300 SC

-1 of a few "Art radiator covers

-black California plates "SC07SS"

-hotchkis sway bars with TA diff cover

-Navy SEAL sticker & Chief anchor sticker front windshield

I never let this truck out of my site and the only time I let my wife drive it, it gets stolen.... lessons learned

Thanks guys!

Rob

post-8749-0-31587200-1459301538_thumb.jpg

post-8749-0-76573200-1459301553_thumb.jpg

Ya, definitely butt hurt. Like Alan said, you work hard to build up your truck. I deployed 2 times Afghan/Iraq, saved $$ for mods and within a blink of a eye it's gone. Now the nightmare of dealing with the insurance claim which a read a few posts down. I was the guy who responded to the Edelbrock ad a few yrs back when they were prototyping a SC and went home with it after they romped on my truck for a few months. And I'm pretty sure I won't get jack shit for it or anything I put into it for that matter.

Another Socal SSS stolen! That's tearable man! Just when I thought it was calming down you get hit! I don't know if it helps or not? But everytime someone asks me if my truck is a real SSS? I tell them it's a clone! Just in case! Hopefully they find your truck in decent shape!!

Another Socal SSS stolen! That's tearable man! Just when I thought it was calming down you get hit! I don't know if it helps or not? But everytime someone asks me if my truck is a real SSS? I tell them it's a clone! Just in case! Hopefully they find your truck in decent shape!!

It's not calming down, there is just so few of them to get any more...