help with vehicle value "pace truck"

so i recently picked up my first ss,its record shows that its life started as a memphis tennessee raceway pace vehicle and shows wher the pace vehicle decals used to be...would this add any value to the truck what so ever? anyone ever bought a former "pace vehicle" and pay under or over the normal blue book price

Most likely it was a "support vehicle" and not an actual pace vehicle. Sure way to tell would be to look for add on wiring holes drilled in lights where strobes used to be etc. if not then you have a used truck... Pace vehicles may be worth more to the right person but in 100% stock form with all the decals intact. Even then your playing to a limited audience. Most pace vehicles I've seen (my experience is with camaros used as parade cars at Indy) is most people don't care and can't stand the decals and remove them. You need to find that 1 in a million person who likes the tacky "look at me" decals.....

thats somewhat what i was thinking and im assuming why the previous owner took all the decals off just some paint fade discoloration on the tailgate her the stickers were luckly you can hardly tell but its still a little anoying,and that explains why i did find some odd wiring