Nearly every O2 Sensor Code & P0101

CaptKirk

Turns out my cats and Y Pipe/cats are fine. Shop cleared my codes and said all the sensors are working fine he thinks I may have gotten on it while it was cold and it threw the codes because they didn't go closed loop yet. I do a lot of running around and have a tight schedule, so I could see myself being in a rush somewhere and doing that. I will be more careful with her from now on though.

So I'm back at square one, need to replace my catback and then I will likely get a tune just to clean up AFRs and help the mpg and smooth the truck out a little. It's just my daily and has 150K so don't want to push a tired motor as I already hoss it around town pretty good. I don't have a CAI or any other power mods and don't really intend on doing them although a cam lope would be fun...

I may just get the Corsa and deal with being a little louder than I want it to, as most reviews says it won't drone.. will this bolt up to the Y pipe I have?

Edited by CaptKirk (see edit history)

Corsa is the bomb. I like it loud but don't think they are excessive.... You are correct no drone. You get what you pay for with a Corsa. I had a touring on one of my company "car" Silverados back in the day and thought why waste your money on the touring. Barley louder than stock.... The reason you get an exhaust is to hear it.... At least that's my philosophy. Lol

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

Unfortunately the link I had for the corsa expired and their price jumped up significantly, I had it for 850 new.... What do you think of this magnaflow? http://b.cdnbrm.com/images/info/magnaflow/15838.pdf And it's really just to have something decent on the car that flows a little better than oem so I will gain something from a tune. I dont need it to be loud or flashy, my supra will be a 4" dump off the turbo, plenty fun, flames, and noise for me.

post-26536-0-33677700-1468281874_thumb.jpg

Edited by CaptKirk (see edit history)