Stock replacement spark plugs!

edgarss44

Hello everyone! My truck is about to hit 70k miles and I'm thinking of replacing the stock plugs! My question is should I get ac Delco plugs again? Or is there something better out there? Any feed back will be appreciated! Please give part #s for plugs if possible! Thanks!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go with the Delco plugs. I'm ordering some today for my truck. While I only have 58k they are 10 years old. All those fancy split, cross, plus and what ever kind of plugs out there are just that a gimmick..... And junk.

Go with the Delco plugs. I'm ordering some today for my truck. While I only have 58k they are 10 years old. All those fancy split, cross, plus and what ever kind of plugs out there are just that a gimmick..... And junk.

what he said

TR55 plugs have been a proven plug in LS motors for years just do your research and get what's good for you, I never had issues with AC plugs either, but my truck likes the NGK's more.

Anybody have part#'s for both ac Delco and NGK plugs? These online catalogs are a little confusing! Thanks!

If you have an owners manual for your truck it's in the back.... For the delco #.

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)