feeler** 2003 silverado ss awd

im looking at buying a 03 silverado ss.. Im not sure which direction is more beneficial vs easier. its black and stock. it does have a kn filter kit on it.. it does have high miles. 176 and change. only major thing wrong is front bumper and support and lower marker lights. everything else seems to be good. not 100% sure yet as of i didn't get to look much at it. typical wear and tear, appears to have some bubbles above wheel wells. it was a 2 owner truck. has sat for a few months and no one touched it.. Im considering either put a bumper complete on the front and selling it, or selling as i got it, or parting it out.
let me know if anyone would be interested in the major parts, engine, trans, diffs, t case. and cladding. then ill go from there on the decision of parting out or to flip it and make a few bucks. thanks 570-seven13-8two1six

It sounds a little raggedy..... That being said if it drives good if bought right could be a good flip. I would worry with that kind of miles if the front diff or tcase are any good. I'm sure you could part out as there seems to be a line of people trying to make clones.... That and the almost daily posts looking for cladding. Good luck with your decision!

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

i was really thinking about flipping. BUT like you said the mileage is whats gonna scare people off. but i was thinking of selling most drive line and do a 80e swap and 2wd it. and make a play toy out of it. and then ill have 2 sss and in black of coarse lol. but im have flakey on putting money into flipping it and get what i paid for it out of it and give free labor. im not for that. but yes there is quite a bit of people buying cladding and brackets. Im trying to get an idea of what parts go for and if i can line people up for bigger purchases to make it worth while. If not ill let it sit. it will be great for someone that wants a nice cheaper truck imo. aint no show queen

i would sell whole thing for 6000 OBO.

It's what I'm think I may do. Only had a few hits on it. If I can keep budget low. Gotta find a metal bumper. There hard to find cheap. I got mine for employee pricing from buddy at gm. Was still lil over 400.. guy on here has brackets. Lil salty. But what do ya do.. idk what I am try to get out of it