If someone wants a project....

EXGM

Must be the Inalfa 925 judging from the headliner slider, I have the same sunroof in my truck and it is the tits! I previously owned an '05 SSS with the factory topslider sunroof and the aftermarket one (slides into the roof) is so much better!!

If only I could convince my wife to let me go buy it and part it out :thumbs:

On a side rant, WTF is wrong with people today; "...I have new front bumper the runs good." Seriously? It's called basic writing skills! God I weep for America... :rant:

If I didn't have so much going on I might consider.... My guess is it was a theft recovery hence the dirty title. It's a little rough around the edges but I'm sure it would clean up.

Yeah it's got "wheels were stolen" wheels on it. Hood is ugly and dented. Wrong grille. Passenger door cladding missing as mentioned. Front seats pretty worn. Something looks jacked up with the driver's side fender and the front edge of the door cladding. Paint looks damaged at top of driver rear door, like maybe a ventshade was stuck too well and torn off. You might be buying brake ducts and lower grille mesh for that new bumper if they're not in the bed on the old one.

...and that's just what I can see in those potato cam pics. Which pics usually make stuff look WAY better than it really is.

Richard

Wow, now that one seems like a much better proposition for a project. Needs a couple pieces of cladding and the brake ducts, and grille.. oof, and some better wheels. The mirrors could be pricey to replace as it looks like it got some off a base model. Relatively low miles if they're true.

At least with the rocker cladding missing you can get a good look at the body and be sure it's not rusty, being up in Maine.

Richard