what my ss worth

DISMANTLER814

I would say look at what current book is for your miles and year and subtract 3-4 grand for dirty title. Wheels and topper don't really add much value sorry to say. I would also say the reason for dirty title may change value as well. A light hit repaired with all OEM parts would affect value different (I would say less of a impact to value) then say a flood or heavy hit where truck has had every body panel touched. Good luck with your sale.

theres a difference between value and what somebody will pay for it. clean title probably 14~. dirty title 10k. would i pay 10k for a dirty title pickup? no but thats just me. a truck like that also has virtually no trade in value to a dealership which will impact future buyers also because they will be forced to private sell unless there cool with a crazy low number.

whats wrong with the title? im assuming salvage or rebuilt due to you saying the air bags were replaced