ISS wing mounting Brackets?

Ipaintgrt

Just about everything has been discontinued. I tried ordering some of the bolt #5 and they have been replaced by what GM deems as suitable replacements. There supposed to be a flush mount bolt. Instead I received a hex head bolt similar to #9 . When the dealer contacted GM they said it was a suitable replacement.

Part # 2,3,4,9, and 10 are about all you can get as they are used on similar Years, Makes, and Models also found else where on the vehicle. They would not even give templates to mount the end pieces that mount to the bed sides even after I got the dealer the the info from this forum. Best GM would do is send screen shots to the dealer with the info I provided. I asked them to send the PDF or have them print the template and I would gladly pay for it. Apparently the individual at GM said no. I have a feeling a dealer body shop might be able to get the info through GM but the parts guy would not go any further with GM.

At least the emblems I ordered came with the info to properly locate them on the vehicle.

Yes, They told me that most of this stuff had been discontinued at the dealership. So I'm trying to piece together the hardware needed to install this. I'm sure I can get most of the bolts at a good hardware store. I mostly needed the needed the inserts that go in the tailgate. Fortunately they are still available. I bought an aftermarket wing of Ebay. Its not really very good quality, but there isn't much to choose from.

I would post an ad in the FS and looking section. I know I've seen folks post they have the template and may be willing to make a copy for you. Maybe do a search in the archives as I think I saw something not that long ago....

I would post an ad in the FS and looking section. I know I've seen folks post they have the template and may be willing to make a copy for you. Maybe do a search in the archives as I think I saw something not that long ago....

That was me and some one that had an original sent me a copy.