2003 Victory Red For Sale

MSLamb5

Very well maintained, documented, unmolested Silverado SS. 147,250 miles. I have owned this truck for the last 5 years and it's been awesome to own. It's been regularly maintained, routinely washed and garage kept since I've owned it. I would wager it was garage kept prior to me as well based on its overall condition. It has nearly new Michelin tires, new brakes on all 4 corners within the last 3,000 miles, and was just serviced and inspected. It runs and drives beautifully. I have both sets of keys and owner's manuals. Overall the truck is in awesome shape with only a few very very minor chips on the hood and tailgate which shouldn't be unexpected for the year and mileage. The truck has absolutely ZERO rust. I wouldn't hesitate to get in and drive across the country tomorrow. It gets looks everywhere it goes. I'll be sad to see the truck go but I need to downsize a little bit. Clear title in hand. Absolutely no paintwork, no stories, no disappointments. Please ask any questions. $12,900 OBO.

post-25217-0-88486200-1482040809_thumb.jpgpost-25217-0-27515000-1482040959_thumb.jpg

Edited by MSLamb5 (see edit history)