Nice ISS for Sale

03SSBoy

Even if he didn't mean to add the extra zero and list the price as $250,000...That truck isn't worth $25,000 imo at all. And all of the bullshit in the post makes me want to hit my head against my desk. $4,000 for a set of KMC Slides with tires? Don't think so. $1,200 for a spray in bed liner that was done in Ft. Smith Arkansas and looks like it has been in the truck for several years due to fading....Spray in bed liners are about 1/3 that price, and didn't he say it was a 2 owner truck originally owned in Delaware, and he is in New York...So he drove it from New York (because he said he had the bed liner installed) to Ft. Smith to have a spray in bed liner installed....makes sense. Higher output "corvette" motor compared to a regular SSS with 500+ hp from exhaust, a CAI and "many many" more upgrades....the fuc* is this guy smoking?

Oh and a truck with 113k on it is really going to appreciate.... it's a used truck dude. Now if it has 13 miles it would be collectible and rare....

I like how the MOST important piece of a ISS, the COA is not even shown....

It kind of reads like a car jockey/flipper wrote it, and they believed all the smoke the PO was blowing up their ass. He also doesn't seem to get that if your buying the truck from a collectors' standpoint, any mods are going to drive the price down, rather than up. That being said, it looks like a nice enough truck, but I wouldn't go a penny over $245,000.

It kind of reads like a car jockey/flipper wrote it, and they believed all the smoke the PO was blowing up their ass. He also doesn't seem to get that if your buying the truck from a collectors' standpoint, any mods are going to drive the price down, rather than up. That being said, it looks like a nice enough truck, but I wouldn't go a penny over $245,000.

LOL, not a penny over 245K.... nice! Mine has half the miles so its got to be worth $500,000....

Now here is a more reasonably priced truck.... heck the owner looks like they took the time to go park in front of DEI and take some pictures.... NICE!

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/5914101023.html

Who knew I owned such a sought after truck.. 500HP corvette motor!! I knew my truck felt fast, CORVETTE BABY! So who wants to by my ISS I'll take half his price..125k and my baby is yours.. lol

Thanks for the laugh!

LOL, not a penny over 245K.... nice! Mine has half the miles so its got to be worth $500,000....

Now here is a more reasonably priced truck.... heck the owner looks like they took the time to go park in front of DEI and take some pictures.... NICE!

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/5914101023.html

$14k for a truck with almost 180k miles is reasonable? Hell, if thats the case I should have sold mine for waaaay more, lol. Clean truck for the most part from the pictures but definitely not worth the money based off of mileage alone.