WTB chrome ring on SS wheel center cap

brett_p

Keep an eye out on the bay. They come up from time to time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/222438894081?chn=ps&dispItem=1

Those are aftermarket junk ones...... I've been looking for some nice used GM ones for a while. I have another one that the center part is turning white. They are discontinued from GM. Sadly a year or two ago I bought some new GM ones for like 40 bucks each to replace two bad ones I have but then they sold out......

Those are aftermarket junk ones...... I've been looking for some nice used GM ones for a while. I have another one that the center part is turning white. They are discontinued from GM. Sadly a year or two ago I bought some new GM ones for like 40 bucks each to replace two bad ones I have but then they sold out......

Thanks for the heads up. I confess to not studying the add very closely.

Thanks, on mine the center where the Chevy logo is still there. I'm just missing the ring that goes around it, it looks like it was glued on

That doesn't make much sense. There was a one piece center. Maybe you have aftermarket caps. On the back does it have a GM logo? Are your caps chrome or argent silver?

That doesn't make much sense. There was a one piece center. Maybe you have aftermarket caps. On the back does it have a GM logo? Are your caps chrome or argent silver?

I'll try and get a picture tomorrow

1st pic is what's missing, looks like the glue wore off. 2nd pic is of one of my other wheels. On the back it had a gm part number so I don't think it's aftermarket.

post-28733-0-26171000-1506521829_thumb.jpg

post-28733-0-67159000-1506521934_thumb.jpg

Yes you cant just buy the center part. SAE auto parts on eBay has GM ones for around 40 bucks. That is a bargain..... new from GM list is like 160.

FYI the top pic is an aftermarket one notice it doesnt have the fake hex heads.....

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

Yes you cant just buy the center part. SAE auto parts on eBay has GM ones for around 40 bucks. That is a bargain..... new from GM list is like 160.

FYI the top pic is an aftermarket one notice it doesnt have the fake hex heads.....

It doesn't have the fake hex bolts because that's the piece that came off! It's GM, has the same GM markings as the other 3 do