Roush Performance '04/'05 F-150s

A2Blue

Interesting - maybe some F*rd fans out there have seen these, and know lots about them already (old news, maybe?).

I was tooling by the Car & Driver facility on "Hog Back" Rd. this week, and I spot a sport truck, so I whipped the SS around to investigate. It was a Roush Performance Stage2 F-150 (4x?) in white; here's the link - if interested:

Roush Stage2

I noticed F-150 and supercharged on the same tailgate moniker. Looks like C&D will be testing in the near future . . . I'd be curious about 1/4 mile times.

Today at lunch I also saw a stage1 red - should have whipped around and pursued, but I didn't. The hood scoop caught my eye.

Anyway, that's the latest - kinda nice living near Detroit - I see lots of test cars. :thumbs:

Core Components

$11,300.00 + S&H

- Front Chin Spoiler w/ Grille

- Painted Front Bumper

- Side Skirts - Cab & Box

- Monotone Rear Roll Pan

- Rear Wing

- Wheel Flare Kit

- Hood Scoop

- Dual Side Exit Performance Exhaust

- 4x2 Sport Suspension

- 20" Chrome Wheels & Tires

- Front & Rear Window Banner

- Fender & Tailgate Badging

- Roush Embroidered Floor Mats

Options

- Sport Leather Seating $1,586

- Performance Series Gauges $383

- Roush Billet Pedals $100

- Locking Lug Nuts $45

- Carbon Fiber Interior Trim $405

Soooo let me get this straight... for over $11,000 you get a body kit, exhaust, suspension, rims, and of corse..... stickers! :wtf: They've got to be kidding.

OH... and floor mats! Well in that case its TOTALLY worth it. <-------(sarcasm) :yellow_loser:

Core Components

$11,300.00 + S&H

- Front Chin Spoiler w/ Grille

- Painted Front Bumper

- Side Skirts - Cab & Box

- Monotone Rear Roll Pan

- Rear Wing

- Wheel Flare Kit

- Hood Scoop

- Dual Side Exit Performance Exhaust

- 4x2 Sport Suspension

- 20" Chrome Wheels & Tires

- Front & Rear Window Banner

- Fender & Tailgate Badging

- Roush Embroidered Floor Mats

Options

- Sport Leather Seating $1,586

- Performance Series Gauges $383

- Roush Billet Pedals $100

- Locking Lug Nuts $45

- Carbon Fiber Interior Trim $405

Soooo let me get this straight... for over $11,000 you get a body kit, exhaust, suspension, rims, and of corse..... stickers! :wtf: They've got to be kidding.

OH... and floor mats! Well in that case its TOTALLY worth it. <-------(sarcasm) :yellow_loser:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

NIKE Running shoes-79.00$

Roush-11,000$

Saving 10921$ and beating a Roush-Priceless!

ha ha ha, they should at least supercharge it!!! for that much

That was exactly what I thought when I saw the prices. Doubt they'll sell many.

If the appropriate situation happens, I'm gonna try to get one to play with me and see what they got - I'm bone stock - might get my @ss handed to me, but it'll be fun anyway. :chevy::chevy:

Anyone interested in seeing more of these overpriced pigs they'll be reveiwed on Motorweek 11/20. The preview at the end of this weeks show said "... and we'll review a pair of big brute f150's from Roush engineering." :icon_bs:

"big brute"? :crackup: More like big rip off! I've got it set to TiVo just so I can see if there is any justification for that much $$$ and no more HP.

Archived