supercharged ss

dros44

I know GM offers/sells a supercharger for our trucks and will honor the factory warrantee if Chevy installs.....:thumbs:

A sheet/memo did go out to all the dealers about a month ago. I had a copy of it but I lost it..... :banghead:

Maybe Zippy or another GM guy will chime it......

I know GM offers/sells a supercharger for our trucks and will honor the factory warrantee if Chevy installs.....:thumbs:

A sheet/memo did go out to all the dealers about a month ago.  I had a copy of it but I lost it..... :banghead:

Maybe Zippy or another GM guy will chime it......

Really???? Can someone let me know more about this?!?! :chevy:

Yeah that is true, At some dealerships they offer supercharged corvettes and hummer H2s that still are under GM warranty. But they charge a lot for it. A supercharged ZO6 done by the dealer is 10 grand more than a stock one. I know the Escalade also can come with a package like that as well, but don't know about the SS. Hope the SS comes supercharged from the factory! :chevy:

Yeah that is true, At some dealerships they offer supercharged corvettes and hummer H2s that still are under GM warranty.  But they charge a lot for it.  A supercharged ZO6 done by the dealer is 10 grand more than a stock one.  I know the Escalade also can come with a package like that as well, but don't know about the SS.  Hope the SS comes supercharged from the factory!  :chevy:

This was a Chevy dealer and the pricing make me take a second look, but it had to be dealer cost....

On the Z06, if they are like most dealers they mark it up 2-5 times cost........

There is some room to beat them down......gr_punch.gif

Archived