Selling my 03 Sierra Denali

HDMLNIUM

Hey Bill, that's a nice looking H2! I realize you have the sickness...  :D

Good luck with it.

Tell us about the MR2 -- I just have trouble seeing you in one...  :P

My L is also gone and I've moved over to the "dark side"....

Happy turkey day!

Paul...

Paul,

There is nothing wrong with the "Dark Side" lol

My Lightning was the first Ford I have ever bought..lol ;)

The only thing FORD has that interests me now is I do like the 05 Mustang, when they come out with the "GT500" version in 06 or 07 I may think about it. And of course the Ford "GT" who wouldn't love 550 h.p. and the styling is great in my opinion, just way to pricey for me.. Maybe someday if I win Powerball...Lottery..haha

Anyway, the MR2..haha I bought it new in 91 but it has been stored since 94ish. I had it out for the first time this fall and boy did I feel cramped. It has a 6-point cage in it with door bars and I remember it being a lot easier getting in and out of it 12 or so years ago. I guess I am just getting old and out of shape..haha :devil:

My goal for that will be 11's when I finally get it all 100 percent again. :driving:

Bill

Autoguy -- thank you. The camera just doesn't do the color justice (if you've seen one in person, you know what I mean). but my advice is not to order, but to look at them on the lot. There is quite a bit of orange peel in some (including this one) and some are absolutely "eat up" with it. I saw one at the dealership that I couldn't believe they would offer for sale the orange peel was so bad....

HDMLNIUM - Bill, always nice to talk with you. You never cease to amaze... :D

I'd like to see some pics of the MR2 -- must be sweet and I don't normally even like imports.

I would also love a GT (who wouldn't?) but you're right, the powerball fairey will have to take a dump on my patio before I can get one ... :devil:

I'm actaully looking to sell the Z3 and find an old Nova/Mustang/Chevelle that I can drive, not make payments on, and never worry about where I park it, who parks next to me, etc...

Good luck with your projects! :cheers:

Paul...

Archived