Need advice on kit

MP5GUY

Need advice on which kit to buy or to stay stock so advice from the forum please. My SS was hit and the A-arms will be replaced on the pass side sooo I figured this may be a good time for a drop kit. Here is what I do with my truck. 60% hyway driving 30% blacktop/in town pothole 10% misc. I hardly if ever put any big heavy objects in the bed but I do pull a 8.5 by 18 car trailer with four wheelers and the most heavy thing I can see myself pulling would be a car. I am a little nervous about loss of the "ride" in my truck that everyone says rides like a car. Also the fact that the winters around here have a bad drifting effect. I love the look of all the lowered SS's but don't know how real world they are in pulling trailers and as a "every day driver." Sorry not to piss off any one with that last comment. My kit will be put on by a shop so no springs take my head off and I would like a complete kit so he dosen't want to kill me when I come and get it. Stock,Ground Force, Bell Tech,McGaughy? any help hints or ideas thanks :cheers:

my truck was lowered with the groung force kit, i towed 16ft x7ft trailer w/ 3 quads. it towed very well. towing capacity doesnt change much, just a little less on weight capacity in bed or tongue weight. by the way if you need a lowering kit, i have the one off my truck that only has 700 miles on it for sale. if interested let me know i can make you a deal

Archived