FOR SALE: Kenwood excelon touch screen

jaceb

I Have a Kenwood DDX-7015 Excelon touch sreen DVD that i had in my SS!!!

It is A double DIN and requires minor cutting of factory bracing behind dash(unnoticeable) but it fits perfectly in the dash clip without any modification!!! Like i said, this screen was in my SS and has everything required to hook it back up in an SS (brackets,BOSE converter, wiring harness,I MEAN EVERTHING) They are Custom made brakets for the perfect fit in your SS that screw right into the factory holes!! I paid $1399.00+tax For just the screen about 6 months ago! Not to mention the $ for all the accessories required to make it work!!!! Will sacrifice everything for $875.00!!! When you receive it, it will be in the original box and include everything that it comes from the factory with, and everthing that you will need to hook it up!!! If you are interested shoot me an e-mail([email protected])!!! TRUST ME YOU WON"T BE DISAPOINTED!!! This thing looks like it came factory from GM when its put in!!! The only reason i am considering selling it is because of the fact that it is a double DIN and wont fit in my new vehicle!!! I live In Texas, DFW area!!!! Let me know something, need to sell pretty quick!!!!

I Have a Kenwood DDX-7015 Excelon touch sreen DVD that i had in my SS!!!

It is A double DIN and requires minor cutting of factory bracing behind dash(unnoticeable) but it fits perfectly in the dash clip without any modification!!! Like i said, this screen was in my SS and has everything required to hook it back up in an SS (brackets,BOSE converter, wiring harness,I MEAN EVERTHING) They are Custom made brakets for the perfect fit in your SS that screw right into the factory holes!! I paid $1399.00+tax For just the screen about 6 months ago! Not to mention the $ for all the accessories required to make it work!!!! Will sacrifice everything for $875.00!!! When you receive it, it will be in the original box and include everything that it comes from the factory with, and everthing that you will need to hook it up!!! If you are interested shoot me an e-mail([email protected])!!! TRUST ME YOU WON"T BE DISAPOINTED!!! This thing looks like it came factory from GM when its put in!!! The only reason i am considering selling it is because of the fact that it is a double DIN and wont fit in my new vehicle!!! I live In Texas, DFW area!!!! Let me know something, need to sell pretty quick!!!!

Pics>>?

:withstupid: Pics?

Is this the unit where the screen slides down and tilts out slightly or the standard flip-up style?

****edit:

found it:

im-ddx-7015-lrg-2004-kusa.jpg

Nice unit... I might know someone who is interested for his truck. This is the one I looked at before I got my AVICN1 :thumbs:

What about xm??

Yes this is the motorized face excelon!!!! it canter's out and looks like it came in the truck factory!!! If you have XM it will be lost but you can get SIRIUS!!!! Not interested in trading but no reasonable offer will be refused!!!! I am Going to try and take some pictures of everything today at lunch and i will try to get them posted!!!! Let me Know if anyone is interested!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived