Check this EXT out!

nippy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D 979 324 1658 - call away, lets see what you all have to say...i didnt say anything rude to anyone but you-after being called a punk ass 19 year old

I wouldn't waste the time or money...your not worth it.....

Then why did you ask for my number? Think about typing before you actually type....it'll help......hey can I have your phone number? But I dont really want it :yellow_loser: , im just kidding..... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Um... Okay... just prove AUTOGUYS post and be an immature ass. I said it shoudlve been done w/o the punk 19 yr old comment... I was trying to back you up on that, but if you want to make enemies on this site be my guest.

So... this quote taken from your post :confused:

"P.S....

My initials are JK" :wtf:

... or is it Pretty Stupid Jonathan Kerr? :jester:

Don't make yourself look like an ass... because keeping this up is only going to have that effect.

Keep it up? Pretty Stupid Jonathon Kerr ? Who is making who look like an ass? Your the one that keeps on posting, your the one that is STILL CALLING NAMES like a little girl....haha good job..by the way, i thnk you left your crayons at school yesterday.....u pretty stupid person :yellow_loser:

Pretty Stupid (jk) jonathon kerr.....

:chillpill: It doesn't really matter at all, if you don't like the truck or if you do. Everyone has their own tastes and is entitled to their own opinion :flag: . Theres no point arguing about something as trivial as this. It good that we have so many choices for rims and colors and mods that we can choose the ones we prefer. I'f saying that that truck is a waste of money offends you them I am sorry, but that just common conversation, some would say that a ferrari enzo is a waste of money. So everyone just relax, theres no point making enemies, we are all SS owners. :cheers:

I LOVE the plexiglass on the back of the box and the lambo doors. Hey Dylan, usually appearence mods arent functional and I would think the doors would be considered appearence but thats just one of those opinions again :P

That cool. I'm not knocking it if thats what you're into... my whole thing is that if you're gonna do something to your truck that expensive it should serve a purpose other than just "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!" Thats just my style... if it makes it faster then it looks good IMO, but to each their own. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived