Red SS w/ Cowl Hood

DirtySSouth

I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE GENERAL SECTION...NO PICTURE..SORRY MODS!!!

Hey i was wondering if anyone here has a RED SS with a cowl hood, and lives in College Station, Tx? Some one, younger kid...drives around in this SS just doing circles around town, throwing it in neutral and revving it to the moon at everything and anything....is that guy here? If you are I would be more than willing to run you :) cuz you look like your wanting someone to race....

JK

• 4 weeks later...
I get people asking me all the time..."Was that you driving like a jackass?  I thought that you had a different hood."  There are 2 red SS's in town that do the same thing.  It is a shame about some of the stuff that I hear about them doing to those trucks. :(

Hmm... well I'm the only other one that had a red SS in town. The only person I revved at was the other red SS though. I don't have a cowl hood though. That's funny.

There is one more RED SS then....cuz this guy has got a COWL HOOD.....I cant wait to see him again, now that I have my truck back :).....Oh, by the way...I was at the movies last night, and I came out, someone Slashed my front left tire.....550.00 for a new 24'' tire.....wow some poeple :confused:

jk

Archived