Radix Supercharger for sale

HDMLNIUM

Well I have received a few pm's from different members asking for pictures of the blower.

I figured it would be easier to just show everyone what it has.

This is the kit that I got off Jeff (GEAR-M-UP) and it has a few extras that is going with it. He said it had between 6 and 7 thousand miles on it.

It is now a complete kit to the best of my knowledge, I was missing a few parts and Jeff was kind enough to have the shop find them and what they didn't he ordered new from Magnacharger.

The extras are;

Superchips programmer

New boost gauge

3.0 pulley along with the stock 3.30 pulley

upgraded coolant tank and fittings along with the Radix one.

I would like $3800.00 Shipped for it, so the first person to confirm gets it.

It has two of the fittings on the side of the plenum that were damaged when it was shipped to me. They will either be needed to straighten out or in my opinion best just to spin them out and put in two new ones. I never tried to install this so I am just going on what Jeff told me, he said the blower was running great when it was pulled off his truck. It was sold as is to me, and that is the same as I am selling it.

Like I said I am 98% sure it is a complete kit now, with some brand new unopened parts right from Magnacharger.

Here are the pictures..

Again.. $3800.00 shipped to the first person to confirm.

Bill-03-SD

Radix4.jpg

Radix3.jpg

Radix2.jpg

Radix1.jpg

Radix.jpg

Well if i had the money id take it man! For anyone interrested in this SC, i would completely trust bill, hes a great guy. I just got back today from his house when i bought the Gaylord lid. I would recommend to anyone! Hey bill, so how bout that bedrug...(its killing me). But so would the six hour drive again! :jester: Thanks again. :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Bill, did you ever get the H2?

I just threw a radix on my SS and I'm very happy with the outcome. Of course, you know about the eaton. You really should give it a try on your C3 or H2. Would make a good partner for either of them. I bet it would make an H2 SUT feel much better.

6.0ss - good choice. I wasn't ever really on the Radix bandwagon. I've always thought it was the best kit on the market, but I didn't want to buy one new. I found the right deal on a used one and now realize just how good it is.

Richard

On the supercharger the sale is pending with 6.0ss, just waiting for the check. :cheers:

On my new vehicle, I didn't go with the H2SUT, I went with a car this time.

I have been driving trucks and SUV's for close to 10 years now so I figured a change was do.

I wanted it to be a 4-door, so I had a few to choose from. I ended up going with a Light Platinum 05 Cadillac CTS-V... :driving: Z06 power baby.... :thumbs:

I picked it up Yesterday and started ordering mods today.. I love it so far and put about 100 miles on after we picked it up Yesterday.

It will be stored for the winter but that will give me time to do some of the mods I want to do. :devil:

Bill-05-CTS-V

Here are the pics..

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

Thanks guys, the car is pretty quick so it should be fun.. lol

Joe,

I figure it will show up Tuesday, with the Holiday tomorrow.

It's yours, no one is going to sneak in before I get the check.. :thumbs:

I will deposit it as soon as I get it and as soon as it clears the supercharger will be on the way. It won't be much longer now.. :cheers:

Bill-05-CTS-V

Archived