Harley F-150

dros44

Was driving home and a two tones 2003 harley f150 pulled up next to me when i was going about 35 and started to rev a lil bit. And tried to take off and realized there were cars in front of both him and me. good thing he wasnt looking at me or else he would have hit the car directly in front of im. would have loved to race him though

Was driving home and a two tones 2003 harley f150 pulled up next to me when i was going about 35 and started to rev a lil bit.  And tried to take off and realized there were cars in front of both him and me.  good thing he wasnt looking at me or else he would have hit the car directly in front of im. would have loved to race him though

they have 340 horse 425lb tq woulda been close

Stock vs. stock it wouldn't be all that close... I had to learn that the hard way. :banghead:

But SS w/ a couple of mods vs. HD f150.... I've had a couple of close ones and beaten a couple. Not bad for a NA truck vs. FI... but then again.... it is a ford :yellow_loser:

Stock vs. stock it wouldn't be all that close... I had to learn that the hard way. :banghead:

But SS w/ a couple of mods vs. HD f150.... I've had a couple of close ones and beaten a couple. Not bad for a NA truck vs. FI... but then again.... it is a ford :yellow_loser:

I haven't raced an HD yet but I did run into a lighting the other day was I think a 99 had the red taillights,had em off the line and kept a truck ahead till we shut down around 90. only way ford is staying with the competition is by putting a blower on

Archived