Made my first video

styleandspeed

Maybe one of you guys can help me. When I click on the link to watch the video all I get is the sound and the "screen saver" type of widow. I'm using windows media player. This isn't the only time this happened. It does it on about 80% of the videos on this site I try to view. Any ideas?

Try updating to the most recent version of Windows Media Player. :dunno:

That worked, thanks for the help. :cheers: Now I can go back a few months and look at videos :jester:

Thanks guys.

The best I ever really got out of that truck was a 14.6 that you saw in that video. I did add a stall, 4.10's, and a shift kit, but I never got it back out to the 1/4 mi track after that. I did drop .6 at our local 1/8th mi track with those mods so I think that I could have gotten a high 13, but I never actually did.

The camaro in it's state in the video was a 12.7 sec car. I had a different motor in it before I got rid of it, that I walked a viper with a 50 shot with, but the only tape that I had of it with that motor got erased by one of my best friends girlfriends :mad::mad: Never got any times with that motor, but the viper said he ran like a 12.1 or something, but he may have been BSing.

That WRX actually ran a 8.80@78mph in the 1/8th mi, but it was kind of a piece. That is why I didn't feel bad about going offroad with it :)

Sorry I don't have any footage of the SS. I went dyno, but I couldn't get the DS off to dyno, and when I went drove 2 hrs to the track it got rained out. :( Also, I don't want to go doing donuts in a field with it because I care WAY too much about the SS for that.

Thanks again for the compliments guys. I hope to get better, and hopefully make some really good videos someday.

Aaron

Archived