I just bought these 26 inch wheels and tires..LOOK

nippy

These are made by DUB but they are not the DUb Mohab as stated.I dont really care because I know they are authentic but I cant find any info on them.Has anybody seen this style DUB wheel before?By the way they are 26x10...should look HOT!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...bayphotohosting

Also before anybody asks me....$5000

I dunno... but I'd be a little leary buying rims from someone who pictures something differnet than what they're selling... just my opinion.

Or someone that says they fit an Escalade and an H2? The 1500 series trucks are 6 lug and the H2 is 8!!!

The auction isn't even won by anyone...how did you buy them.

Also $1700.00 each for tires? :shakehead::crazy:

I thing the official name is RIPPED OFF!!!

I dunno... but I'd be a little leary buying rims from someone who pictures something differnet than what they're selling... just my opinion.

Or someone that says they fit an Escalade and an H2? The 1500 series trucks are 6 lug and the H2 is 8!!!

The auction isn't even won by anyone...how did you buy them.

Also $1700.00 each for tires? :shakehead::crazy:

I thing the official name is RIPPED OFF!!!

I would have to disagree with you there. The tires alone for 26" wheels can push close to $700 each. That means 1k /wheel, mind you these are 26" name brand wheels. I don't think 5k is a bad deal. Yes it is a lot of money, but you get what you pay for.

Dave

those are trumps. Nice wheels should look great are they spinners or not?good deal too .

Those aren't the trumps....they are 6 spoke and these are 7.

I haven't been able to find out what kind these are anywhere.

:withstupid: Maybe DUB does not produce them anymore

Archived