DRL Replacments

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried a similar setup to have my DRl's turn on with my regular low beams but it didn't work I ran the diode from 85 to 85 from the low to the drl's it didn't work so mabe I have to run it the other way with the white stripe from the drl's to the low beams... I'll test it tomorrow and see how it turns out. If anyone has done this so that your drl's stay on when your low beam are on let me know.. I think it would look sharp at night with the amber bulbs all the way across the bottom and the headlights on....thankx

I tried a similar setup to have my DRl's turn on with my regular low beams but it didn't work I ran the diode from 85 to 85 from the low to the drl's it didn't work so mabe I have to run it the other way with the white stripe from the drl's to the low beams... I'll test it tomorrow and see how it turns out. If anyone has done this so that your drl's stay on when your low beam are on let me know.. I think it would look sharp at night with the amber bulbs all the way across the bottom and the headlights on....thankx

i tryed it also and same,no work :banghead:

:smash: on www.dieselplace.com :smash: there it a thread about 25 pages long that i came across on high/low diod mod to include drl/fog mods for 98-05 gm trucks. :thumbs: and i can't get the link to work :puke:

sorry

try this......drls/high/low mod

:seeya:

Ok So by experimentation and some good reading on the forum thread posted by desrtrat I now have all my lights that will turn on at the same time! it's pretty sweet, for night driving the drl's and low beams are on, during the day just the standard drl's, and when you need your hi-beams well everything stays on... all for the cost of about $0.89 I'll post some pics for those who want to try this. thanks for the help desrtrat :thumbs: gotta wait til it gets a little darker here....

Ok So by experimentation and some good reading on the forum thread posted by desrtrat I now have all my lights that will turn on at the same time! it's pretty sweet, for night driving the drl's and low beams are on, during the day just the standard drl's, and when you need your hi-beams well everything stays on... all for the cost of about $0.89 I'll post some pics for those who want to try this. thanks for the help  desrtrat  :thumbs: gotta wait til it gets a little darker here....

what was the out come on what you did to get them to work. i still could not get mine to work :banghead: .. or maybe i'm just brain dead :crazy:

thanks...

:seeya:

Archived