PCM4LESS installed, Check Engine Light on

RacerJJ

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this a normal thing or what? Seems to run fine, so I am not too worried about it, but I hate seeing that damn light. Did I do something wrong or are my sensors all out of whack now? Help, oh wise brethren.

:cry:

:cheers:

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Is this a normal thing or what?  Seems to run fine, so I am not too worried about it, but I hate seeing that damn light.  Did I do something wrong or are my sensors all out of whack now?  Help, oh wise brethren.

:cry:

:cheers:

I would go to the local autozone parts store and have them read the coda to see what it is. They can also reset it. Then let Brian know what the code is.

I had the cam locations sensor code set off the light. Dealer reset it and it never went off again. Dealer said that sensor has been known to go off for no reason. PS I didn t tell them about the PCM tune.

The Dealer(or a trained tech) has to perform the re-learn procedure. Mine did the same thing. My Dealer figured out I had changed the PCM and wanted to charge me the $65 diagnostic fee and the $85 fee for the re-learn. I declined the re-learn fee, they finally came back and said they would do it all for $65.

I had the cam locations sensor code set off the light. Dealer reset it and it never went off again. Dealer said that sensor has been known to go off for no reason. PS I didn t tell them about the PCM tune.

is the engine light on bad? Will it hurt anything? I can live with it on if it doesn't hurt. It seems to run fine.

Archived