My wife won't touch my SS

Big O

I figured I would offer the other side of a topic I read recently .... My wife won't go near my new SS & here's why

7.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

2 females.....both fine. Earlier this year in april (ish)

Man my dual exhaust sounded awesome as the truck fish tailed all over the interestate. Spun cookies onto the shoulder, caught a grade change in the embankment, flipped in the air and spun like a football (spiral) 3 times, landed on the passangers curtain, then rolled end over end and came to a sliding stop on the drivers door. 4 am.

Luckily I spent the entire afternoon and night before applying a 'barb wire' pinstripe and 2 coats of wax. Truck hadn't even seen the light of day and she was done. Tough truck, saved her life. Gooooooo Chevy

She isn't very pleased about having this trophy on the internet, but I think it was a pretty awesome wreck, truck held up great, she should be proud!!

:driving:

Tell her I said: "We all know how hard it is to get a truck to spiral like a football!" :P

And then tell her: "Glad she and her passenger are okay!"

Yeah the tires were plenty good (even though I agree there is a huge difference in all-seasons and snow tires) ... just a very rough dropoff right after the bridge, going around a corner, black ice, and no weight in the back ... she would have been fine in the SS (AWD) but the rear wheel drive kicked her butt. From the tire marks it appeared she almost steered out of the fish tail until the road turned on her and she hit the soft shoulder. Pretty impressive driving (for a girl :D ).

We appreciate all the good wishes. Thanks

:cheers:

Archived