So what did everyone get???

SSminneapolis

I got 4 gift certificates for Sears... going to go nuts in their tool dept. in a couple of days. Plus a nice clock for the garage that looks like a Corvette Z06 wheel, some DVD's (Simpsons Season 4!) and other stuff... everyone here had a great Christmas, and I hope all of you guys and gals had a great one too! :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas everyone.

I got or I should say my SS got a GoodHood twin scoop ram air with intake. I also received several gift cards to the local accessories shop. So, my SS will be receiving a belltech lowering sys as well. I might get lucky enough and my wife may let me spend a litlle extra $$$ to load up the interior with some billet.

I hope everyone has a great and safe new year.

First time in a LOOOOOONG time I have actually NOT gotten car parts. I bet that's a first in the last 15 years!

I got clothing, car toys and memorabilia for my collection, a few odds and sods....

BUT?

Boxing day sales.

TOMORROW!

;)

Merry Christmas everybody!

boxing day? are you canadian or something?

i already had the truck parts, but they are actually mine now

asm headers, clothes and shoes, gift card to old navy, well needed installation money

and from me to me cam springs pushrods, 3000stall, and shift kit

I had a great Christmas and I hope you all did too!

4 PS2 games, Wireless controller, 16mb memeory card, 1/2 " air impact wrench and impact sockets, clothes, Sears gift card, new Gateway computer system.

I have not decided what to get myself for christmas.

Help me decide

1. New fishing/duck boat

2. NX gm EFi kit

3. Shift kit

Archived