So what did everyone get???

SSminneapolis

So...what did everyone end up getting for Chirstmas???

myself...i got a poker set from my old man. chips are the same that they use in Vegas, weighted perfectly. cards and a nice set of dice came along with that. a bottle of Ciroc Vodka. and a new iPod photo 40GB. not to mention come cold hard cash...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got drawing from Jason Rushforth of my SS. He has had many trucks featured in magazines. It is awesome, he scetched it and it looks beautiful. I will have a pictured posted later. It is similar to the pictures Chip Foose does for his pre-Overhaulin cars. Not a bad present from my cousin who picked me as his secret santa. :thumbs:

Merry Christmas

Wizard

Merry Christmas everyone! It sounds like those that replied made a clean haul! Some great sounding gifts!!

I got a set of craftsman ratchet box end wrenches in sae and metric, some clothes, a couple of cooking gadgets, (I'm a budding chef) a couple of good ole OU shirts (Go Sooners) and the day off work! That's what I'm thankful for!!

I hope the rest of you got everything you wanted and needed! Peace to you and your families...

Now if we can only make it thru the New Year!

SuperDave :flag:

Archived