Burried another friend today..

Oo p0op oO

my good friend just died on saturday also. he came on the freeway at high speed and went over the guard rail into a river about 50 feet down from the garage, his funeral is friday. its very hard to lose a close friend its so hard to accept the fact that you wont ever get to talk to them again!!

Very sad to hear that you lost your friend. My prayers are with his family.

I almost lost my best friend due to his stupidity. He was racing a Corvette on his motorcycle and lost control while going through a curve. He bailed off of his bike and hit a guardrail. The cops figure that when he lost control and hit the guardrail his body was traveling at 120+ MPH. He is so lucky to be alive. He is paralyzed from his chest down and can't move the right side of his face. Someone from above was looking out for him that day.

im sorry to hear that man...ive seen a few go down and even though i like bikes i would never ride them...to many crazy drivers are unexpected things tyhat can happen. it really is a shame my heartpours out to you and thier family. my close friend is riding now and she hasnt called me yet so im starting to get worried....