Bagged/Body Dropped SS

SSplaytoy

It is not really an SS, just the front bumper, but it is nice. In the new sport truck mag, they have a pic of it from the front. It was from the SEMA show. It's yellow and gray with everything shaved including the cab-bed line!! :jester:

Nice signature............. We thank you for your support !!!!!!

:wtf:

If I add up my tickets it's probably in the 1500$ range and I have had the SS for a year.

I think it is because i'm young and drive one of these trucks. :dunno:

Has ANYONE seen or heard of an SS being bagged with the AWD system it has ? I had a gentleman at a gas station who was driving a single cab chevy 99'' with vette emblems on the side and an LS1 motor under the hood come up to me and tell me they just came out with an actuall KIT made specifically for our trucks, a bag kit that bolts right on to the torsion bars.....is this true ?

jk

i've only seen an escalade bagged with the awd still in tact. the bag sat on a brace that went just over the front axle half shaft. i have heard of the torsion bar thing also, but never seen one.

If I add up my tickets it's probably in the 1500$ range and I have had the SS for a year.

Yeah! Tickets! I get myself out of them. 80 in a 55-I got a verbal warning :)

My buddy has his 03 denali bagged with 24's on it. he says its AWD but has a button to take it off. Possibly a anti slip button or something. I know when he got his done he had to have everything custom built because they didn;t come out with a kit yet for it. I will see if I can get some pics of it. If a air ride kit comes out for the SS and its good with no defects i'd def buy one. I put one on my s10 about 8yrs back and loved it. Actually gave it a nice smooth ride. So lets see if they can get a decent one for the SSS

I have gotten a few tickets in my SS, but the past 4 times I have been pulled over I have been given warnings.

no fair the girlie always get out of tickets. Anyway i have seen a few awd vehicles bagged but its not cheap. If they had a decent kit i think i would probably buy it too. ( then i can add my train horn) :devil:

Um, and talking your way out had everything to do with the, uh, truck right?

Air ride is coming out with some new ones, they are kind of like Air struts or Shock absorbers, they are put in place or our shocks on the truck, but I don't know the particulars and what they are doing with the torsen bars either???? :confused:

Archived