Vr Sss W/ Silver Racing Stripes

90zxdriver

Has anybody ever seen or have a pic of a victory red SS with silver racing stripes on it? I think it would look awesome. I love the color of my truck but I think it would look a little better if the color was broken up. Sometimes it looks like there is just a little bit too much red. The truck has a fiberglass bed cover thats VR also so I was thinking strips on the hood, bed cover and tailgate and possibly the roof but not on the bumpers. What do y'all think?

• 3 weeks later...

Made some progress on my stripes yesterday. I went to the dealer for something and swung by the bodyshop on my way out. I threw the idea out to the guy that does all their custom work about doing it. He seemed pretty excited about doing it and recommended doing the stripes in a high metallic Corvette silver. He said the metallic silver against my non metallic red will look awesome. I'm siked and can't wait to get it done! As soon as I can tie the truck up for a few days the stripes are getting put on!

Edited by 90zxdriver (see edit history)