GM Card Incentive

GEAR M UP

so how much did the gto cost after rebates and what not? or did you go with the 33K sticker? i know here i can get an 04 gto with 4 mile son it for 24K before rebates, they want these puppies GONE they got like 6 or 7 on the lot

As many already know, the manufacturing price has very little to do with the value of a product (i.e. street price or selling price).

For instance, a $1 bill does not cost 100 times more to make than a $100 bill.

Even a penny cost more than a penny to manufacture!

If the SS wasn't worth the money, many here would have bought something else.

I work for a major diesel engine corporation...a lot of our product cost comes directly from the raw materials and the R&D (Engineers) work that has to be done. Just because it only costs 15K to build doesn't mean there wasn't a lot of money spent up front in research and testing before the product was released. That money spent in research has to be recovered...otherwise, you wouldn't pursue the product.

well the dealer alone makes around 10K on your deal....my dads best firend is a gm for a chevy dealer. he gave me 22k for my 27k truck. he said they would only make about a grand or so on it but i got a loan out for 8.5 years @5% a year so 5th/3rd bank is makin like 10K on my truck from interest

8.5yrs...holy chit. :eek:

8 1/2 years @ 5%..... crap! I was hatin' my 0.0% apr for 5 years deal on the SS! I just hate making payments! Almost  600.00 a month for 5 years is a long, long damn time! :cry:  :eek:

Thats a long time to pay off a truck. good luck with that. GM mark up isn't that high compared to other brands.

Archived