Curb View Assist

dcairns

how do i program for driver 1 and driver 2.

With the truck in park and everything adjusted the way you want it - hold in the the driver 1 button until you hear the two consecutive tones and then it is stored in the memory. Same steps for #2.

Bob, Benkey is correct and the save button in on your door panel. Yes, the book is helpful, it will go over this step by step and you need the two door locks so the truck knows which one you are programming.

One more note with the driver 1 & driver 2 settings - the truck can recall them in different ways depending the options you choose in the DIC. Once you have saved settings for #1 and #2 you can recall them in different ways by changing the option for position recall in the DIC:

1) OFF - Positions will be recalled only when the memory buttons are presssed.

2) KEY-IN - Positions will be recalled as soon as the key is in the igntion.

3) REMOTE - Positions will be recalled as soon as the remote unlock is used on the transmitter.

• 2 months later...
Read the manuals, its all in there!

The problem with the manuals is that by the time the liability lawyers got done with it, the useful info is buried in CYA stuff like the 80+ pages on how to wear a seat belt.

I found this tip to be very helpfull. I back into the garage and had to turn off the curb view assist until I read this.

Roger

Archived