Who makes the best alarm system?

COZWV

clifford-vipor are both made by DEI now. prestige is a good onje as well. i have went thru many alarms and i have found the DEI ones to the best imo..

hornet

pythin

viper

and now clifford are all DEI alarms. please have a professional do it. these trucks have wires that are both ground and hot at different times.

Ahh, nothing like getting a dirt bags attention with a Remington 870 - You not only get Visual but AUDIO too! There is nothing like the sound of an 870 being racked in the early morning hours! I've stopped many a dirt bags in their tracks just with that sound! :thumbs:

Smith & Wesson, Glock, Sig Sauer, Ruger......  Nee :D d anymore????

:D Yeah, I've got several of those alarms. Probably will install the Springfield Armory 45 or the Glock 23 model anti-theft vehicle protection system. ;)

It is also legal in Florida to have such an "alarm" in your vehicle, provided it is "securely encased" (snapped in a holster or in a zippered gun case) AND inside a console or glove compartment. So when you come this way, you'll be legal if you store it one of those ways in your vehicle. Personally, I opt for the snappped in a holster/glove compartment route, because the holster I use has a thumb break, so it wouldn't slow me down if I needed it.

Carrying a gun in your vehicle may sound extreme to some, but in certain parts of Florida it's a good idea, if you are driving a nice vehicle.

Smith & Wesson, Glock, Sig Sauer, Ruger......  Nee :D d anymore????

:D Yeah, I've got several of those alarms. Probably will install the Springfield Armory 45 or the Glock 23 model anti-theft vehicle protection system. ;)

It is also legal in Florida to have such an "alarm" in your vehicle, provided it is "securely encased" (snapped in a holster or in a zippered gun case) AND inside a console or glove compartment. So when you come this way, you'll be legal if you store it one of those ways in your vehicle. Personally, I opt for the snappped in a holster/glove compartment route, because the holster I use has a thumb break, so it wouldn't slow me down if I needed it.

Carrying a gun in your vehicle may sound extreme to some, but in certain parts of Florida it's a good idea, if you are driving a nice vehicle.

Yeah, some places in TN are that way. I went the route of the handgun carry permit. If you have that, it doesn't matter how the handgun is stored.

Archived