Black SS sighting in Independence MO

boeman

Cool... you guys should join me for some cruise nights this year.

I usually go to the Good Times Oldies Cruise in Odessa a few times a year and the South 71 Cruisers Cruise on Main in Belton a few times as well!

I'm in Bonner Springs and work in KCK. Mine is a red '04. I saw a Black SS on Kansas Avenue around 55th street with those spinner wheels on it. Not my "cup-o-tea" but they looked pretty nice. There is a Blue SS in Edwardsville that sits at some construction company's offices. One of these days I will stop in to say "howdy".

T :chevy:

I'm in Bonner Springs and work in KCK.  Mine is a red '04.  I saw a Black SS on Kansas Avenue around 55th street with those spinner wheels on it.  Not my "cup-o-tea" but they looked pretty nice.  There is a Blue SS in Edwardsville that sits at some construction company's offices.  One of these days I will stop in to say "howdy".

T :chevy:

I'm around that area a lot, I was thinking that was me till you said spinners :puke: I think I have seen that one before also.

I would guess I see 2-3 SSS's EVERY DAY in KC :(

I see one about everyday. There are two here in Lee's Summit, and I see one on just about every interstate I drive on. There was a procharged 03 running around a few months back. Haven't seen it in awhile though.

04 SS in Lee's Summit with 24 wheels , lowered and bed cap HERE!

I usally see a black lowered SS on I470 Daily going to grandview

I think I may have seen you around. My truck is Arrival Blue with a "fu manchu" sticker in the back window. It's rather loud too. The Black lowered one you see is probably Randy. He's whtrat on here I think.

I may check out the GTO gathering on my way home from work.

Cool... you guys should join me for some cruise nights this year.

I usually go to the Good Times Oldies Cruise in Odessa a few times a year and the South 71 Cruisers Cruise on Main in Belton a few times as well!

cool, let me know when!

is it just me or are there a LOT of SSS's around KC?

I have seen the one in Edwardsville. I work part time at a cabinet shop just down the road from there.

Archived