Bucket seat memory

quickmedic1

Has anyone had a problem with their memory recall for the bucket seats? My wife has a 2004 Tahoe with the same seats that our SSs have. Anyway the seats don't hold the memory consistantly. They my hold for a week, sometimes more or sometimes less. I checked the wiring at the module under the seat and all seems ok. My dealer states they have not seen this before but would look at it if it continues. Maybe zippy has run across this.

Thanks in advance for any help. :flag:

Quick

Has anyone had a problem with their memory recall for the bucket seats?  My wife has a 2004 Tahoe with the same seats that our SSs have.  Anyway the seats don't hold the memory consistantly.  They my hold for a week, sometimes more or sometimes less.  I checked the wiring at the module under the seat and all seems ok.  My dealer states they have not seen this before but would look at it if it continues.  Maybe zippy has run across this.

Thanks in advance for any help. :flag:

Quick

I have the same problem. I am pretty tall so I have my seat set to go back all the way. After about a week or so I notice that it will go forward about two inches. I took it to the dealer, and they couldn't find anything wrong or any bulletins for this. So I guess it is just something I have to deal with, not really a big deal, but kind of annoying.

Dave

Well I went to the dealership today and got some maint. done on the tahoe today. They attempted to reprogram the BCM for the seat problem and stated that they could not reprogram it due to it having the current program already in the BCM.

I guess I will just have to have the wife disable the easy exit feature and set mine whenever I drive it. :banghead:

Archived