New Jersey

dros44

:crackup:

We could always head out for a bite to eat or something after. If there is some "less than able" to drive people, I have extra space at my house...the only downfall is that I live an hour away. I am sure that some other activities are easily agreed upon.

Is this rain or shine? :dunno:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My comp was all mesed up last night so I didnt get to finish typing. Was there a time set, not the date.... I'm prob about an hour away at most, depends how fast i decide to drive, so i was just curious if there were people coming from a futher distance if everyone was heading home afterwards or hotel possibilities. Either way its no big deal for me, I just have a feeling this could get a little rowdy. So many SSS things to talk about with dancing women around should make out for a good time. A rain date would be a good idea also. Now I cant wait for this to happen :yellow_loser:

Hate to be a party pooper but what about the weekend before the 21st or after the 21st?? I want to go real bad but the preakness(sp?) is that weekend so I will be there. I guess no big deal but thought i would check out a different time frame

• 3 weeks later...

Just refreshing the post! So who is going to be there. Last I checked, I was going there in a group of guys from PA. Should be cool having several SS trucks driving down Rt 80 :cool:

I'm there.

Talked to the people at Double D's the other day and I am waiting for a call back.

Seems like they changed their hours and do not open until 4:00 on Saturday now.

They were talking about opening a little earlier on the 21st just for us.

A soon as I have final word I will post it here.

I will probably not be meeting anyone unless they are in Allentown.

I will keep everyone posted if there is a time change.

Excellent! Hey, just come up rt 33 to 512 and meet us. I'll bet it will be the same amount of miles as driving out 22 or 78 (to 287 N). Let me (or Stealth03SS) know if you are interested. Could be a great photo opp. :driving:

Archived