New Jersey

dros44

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talked to Double D's today. They are all up for us coming On Sat 5/21/05. I need to give a call a little closer to the date to give an estimate of how many will be there.

She said it would be up to the girls if they wanted their pictures taken by our trucks.

Maybe if we spend a little time inside first with some good tips we can get them to come outside.

The one thing she mentioned is that afternoon would be better than later in the evening because they are not that busy in the afternoons.

We should try to get count before too long.

Hey Autoguy 5/21/05 at 1 pm. sounds good to me. If you can post a address and zip code of the club. That would help me out finding this place.

Or if any one else would be :driving: down from the scranton area we might be able to meet somewhere near you and cruze into Jersey. :cool:

http://www.doubleds-morristown.com/

Directions To Double D's Entertainment Complex

FROM THE NORTHEAST

(Passaic & Bergen Counties):

Rt. 80 or Rt. 46 West to Rt. 287 South to Exit 36 "Ridgedale Ave". Turn right onto Ridgedale Ave. Proceed 1/3 mile. At the next traffic light turn right onto John St. Double D's is on the left.

FROM THE NORTHWEST

(Hopatcong, Roxbury, Randolph):

Rt. 80, Rt 46 or Rt. 10 East to Rt. 287 South to Exit 36 "Ridgedale Ave". Turn right onto Ridgedale Ave. Proceed 1/3 mile. At the next traffic light turn right onto John St. Double D's is on the left.

FROM THE EAST

(Essex, Union, Hudson Counties):

Rt. 78 to Rt. 24 West to Rt. 287 South to Exit 36 "Ridgedale Ave". Turn right onto Ridgedale Ave. Proceed 1/3 mile. At the next traffic light turn right onto John St. Double D's is on the left.

FROM THE SOUTH

(Somerset, Middlesex Counties):

Rt. 287 North to Exit 36B "Lafayette Ave". Go over Rt 287 to light. Turn right onto Ridgedale Ave. At the second traffic light turn right onto John St. Double D's is on the left.

Address: Ridgedale Ave. at John St., Morristown, NJ

Phone: 973-326-9554

Hey Autoguy 5/21/05 at 1 pm.  sounds good to me. If you can post a address and zip code  of the club. That would help me out  finding this place.

Or  if any one else would be  :driving:  down from the scranton area we might be able to meet somewhere near you and cruze into Jersey. :cool:

Sound good to me as well. :driving:

Archived