New Jersey

dros44

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:chevy: The only thing I can think that we could do is contact TRUCKIN magazine and have them come out and take pictures for the Mag!!

I will send them an email, nothing ventured nothing gained!

Shopman1

:chevy: I sent an email inventation to Truckin Mag to our SS Truck show.

I have asked them to let me know if they have any intention of showing!

Maby the lure of the grils with the trucks may do the trick. We will see.

I hope more to come on this!

shopman1

See ya there! :seeya:

Looks like it will be a nice turnout. Hell, might be the biggest meet so far....until the zippy event anyway.

Is this rain or shine? Could get interesting being at DD's and all if it rains :crackup:

See ya there!    :seeya:

Looks like it will be a nice turnout.  Hell, might be the biggest meet so far....until the zippy event anyway.

Is this rain or shine?  Could get interesting being at DD's and all if it rains  :crackup:

Can you say wet t-shirt contest?

See ya there!     :seeya:

Looks like it will be a nice turnout.  Hell, might be the biggest meet so far....until the zippy event anyway.

Is this rain or shine?  Could get interesting being at DD's and all if it rains   :crackup:

Can you say wet t-shirt contest?

Lets just hope for nice weather. Rain would make it far less enjoyable. I would probly stay home.... :ughdance:

Can I ask which morristown nj? I am surf controlled at work so I cant check out DD's site, and having tech difficulties at home getting on so I searched mapquest and found two of them. One in Middlesex and one in Morris county. One is 50 miles and one is 80 miles so they are actually pretty close for having the same name.

This sounds like a good possibility for me but just one question. Is everyne that is going just making the quick trip then heading home. A bunch of SSer's at a strip joint doesnt sound to safe for the ride home. Just thought I'd ask, As of now I'm game, unless something pops up that I have to do.

Archived