Sports

dros44

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love golf i played throughout high school and am trying to get on the college team.I was a 1-2 handicap for about 2 years and just havent had time hit the links anymore .I do snowboard any time i can .I also am in a bowling league but i just started(high game is 255).I also like to call myself a pool shark :D

Oh and i forgot too add i skate,just started again got a new rail to bust my head on.i got my fs board slide's and lip slide's on lock.

Also starting to gain alot of interest in racing(drag) and learning how these damn trucks work.

I had a full ride scholarship to University of Oregon for running (x-country & various track events) an up untill last year I held the record for CIF. Made the decision to stick close to home... go to school... and land an easy exective job. Mission accomplished, but a part of me wishes I would've persued the scholarship :happysad:

My latest passion is Scuba diving, should be deep water certified by the end of March and then I'll be wreck diving off the California coast! :cool:

Boxing, I boxed for 15 years. Was on the USAF boxing team in the early 80's had 1 pro fight.

Me too but Im nowhere close to pro. I am a Golden Glove, though. I just wasnt good at many other sports and then I found boxing.

Have you ever heard of Marvin Jones from Louisiana? or Ray Paxton?

Archived