Sports

dros44

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love all sports :D . I played football in high school and college. I was on the Dixie Dozen with Payton Manning(1993 or 1994) and held a single season rushing record(3,055 yards in 15 games) until Shawn Alexander broke it the next year. That's my claim to fame. I still play basketball in a couple leagues and also play golf in the summer. I started to bowl on our college team after football ended but the college decided to not start a team. I still bowl in the winter months. I'm very active so I play softball in the fall and early spring. I like to stay busy.

Played baseball for half of my life but gave it up in college. Played many years with Brad Wilkerson (former Mr. Kentucky Baseball, University of Florida College Player of the year, and now starter for the Washington Nationals - formerly Expos). That is my closeness to fame and wealth :D

Now I just play softball and golf, but watch sports on TV any chance I get.

Played baseball and football in highschool. Drafted out of high school for baseball. Went to play in college instead.

My closest to fame was I played with Jay Gibbons for a summer in Manitowac, WI, and now he is near being an All star for Baltimore. Couple college buddies (Jessie Foppert) made it to the dance as well as my best man.

Now i just play softball and in a baseball league. Haven't golfed in almost a year now. Lift about 5 times/week. :ughdance:

yeah? where did u play football? and powerlifting, what are u in to. because i play football and we do alot of powerlifting too. mostly cleans incline squat

well, i played football in highschool, and got into powerlifting after i graduated. The three powerlifting events, would be The deadlift, the squat, and the bench press. :seeya:

EDIT: our college TAMUCC is saposed to get a football team, like next year, i will try to walk on if it happens. :seeya:

Played Baseball, football and basketball in high school. Just retired from baseball about 4 months ago, but considering a come back because last week I was offered a job in the minor leagues. Have a month to decide.

Played Baseball, football and basketball in high school.  Just retired from baseball about 4 months ago, but considering a come back because last week I was offered a job in the minor leagues.  Have a month to decide.

SWEET!!! which farm league?

Arizona League for the Padres. :thumbs:

Archived