Tire Slashing

DirtySSouth

Wow I am about ready to sell my SS......I love it dont get me wrong, but some things in life that are unlucky are just plain unlucky...Within the past 6 months my truck as been keyed once, broken into once, hit a deer once, and then the day after x mas , 2 days after getting my truck out of the body shop from the deer incident, i went to the movies with a girl came out and someone had slashed my left from tire......a 617.00 doller fix, there goes ALL of my x mas money......this truck is getting very very expensive

JK

Bummer man; sorry to hear about all those troubles - I'd be really upset w/ just one of those things happening. :banghead:

But, that is such a serious run of bad luck, can't imagine how it could continue unless someone is out to get you . . . :eek:

He has 24s on his truck that look sharp.  People are just all around jealous, even if you do sell the truck, and get something just as nice, the same things will happen.  I'd say keep the truck, or maybe trade it in for a newer SS.

Thanks man for the compliment....yeah im tryin to keep my head up just gets discouraging you know ! Yes I do have 24's, Kuhmo's 305/35/24 rubber....So with the purchase of just one it was 557.00 from firestone then extra for shipping and tax, then they co uldnt even put it on :banghead:

JK

are you sure its bad luck or does someone out there really really hate you

:withstupid: Any enemies. It's very easy for a young guy to make jelous enemies by doing so little. My vette was never vandilized, but it made enemies without me saying a word..... :sigh:

:withstupid: sounds like there are some haters out there i had alot when i had my tahoe now i got the SS and no one knows where i went.It may also be bad luck . :dunno:

you could have clamed it on your insurance.  i know i did when mine got slashed.

I'm taking mine by the insurance company today so they can take pictures of it. They said they would cover everything I put on there as long as I show it to them. So, I am going to have my wheels and hood covered. I think that's the only way to go.

On my last truck, someone stole the bedcover while it was towed to a GM dealer for the starter. It turned out it was the tow truck driver. Luckily, the towing company's insurance picked up the tab otherwise I would have been screwed because I didn't show it to my insurance company.

Archived