GRILLS

TMBRWLF1997

Hey everyone, I am looking for a grill to put on my 04 SS. I really don't want a bolt over, but that seems to be all that I can find. Anyone have a website of where I can get a nice looking grill? Even pictures of your's would help me out.

PLEASE HELP BEFORE WIFE CHANGES HER MIND!!! :cheers:

Thanks

At stylin concepts, www.stylinconcepts.com, there are plenty of grill for the SS that are cut out and not bolt overs. Although I think the bolt overs look fine too.

9a_1.JPG

This grill is supposed to be a bolt over polished, and I think it looks pretty damn good. But the non bolt over grills are available there for the same price.

This is the Speed Grille from Street Scenes. The Main grille was supposed to clip over the stock, but I cut out along the inside edge of the stock grille. The rest you simply take out the stock and clip in the new.

498298_42_full.jpg

498298_41_full.jpg

This is the Speed Grille from Street Scenes.  The Main grille was supposed to clip over the stock, but I cut out along the inside edge of the stock grille.  The rest you simply take out the stock and clip in the new.

498298_42_full.jpg

498298_41_full.jpg

That looks good. I have been leaning towards the speed grill but had not seen it on an SS.

Archived