2WD SS

thallent

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:withstupid:

Seems a bit late for a new model release... seems like something they'll announce this month and put into production when the next model year releases roll around.

I don't know, the non-cladded ('naked') Avalanche came out halfway through the second model year. Formal start dates don't seem to apply when it comes to these kinds of things.

:withstupid: They could just add it in halfway throughout production

no word on the regular cab at this point. the VHO truck will be available in the same condition as last year except just about anyone can get one now. the 2WD SS model will likely only get the 3.73 gear as the VHO is getting although i heard they were comtemplating the 4.10 gear which it does need. even living up here in michigan where the weather is far from the best i only see 4wd's for off roading. with good tires and a locker snow isn't much of an issue.

I will know when the reg cab SS comes out because Zippy's signature picture will change from the gold truck to him doing summersalts of joy!!! :crackup:  :crackup:

JOSH

I always thought it would look more like a remake of the old Toyota commercials with Zippy jumping in the air, arms out stretched directly in front of his new RC SS with the caption "What a Feeling!" underneath.

Archived