Little help from VA, Silverado SS members

peteraq1

Guys I'm a contractor working in Iraq. I want to buy a Silverado SS in Fredericksburg, Va I saw on the net on Autotrader.com.

03 Black 24K miles on it for $23,000. I don't know the condition of the truck. I need somebody if they are in the area to stop by and look at it for me.

I can't buy an SS unless somebody that knows SS's looks at it first.

Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.

Alonzo Q. Peterson :driving:

[email protected]

Guys I'm a contractor working in Iraq. I want to buy a Silverado SS in Fredericksburg, Va I saw on the net on Autotrader.com.

03 Black 24K miles on it for $23,000. I don't know the condition of the truck. I need somebody if they are in the area to stop by and look at it for me.

Alonzo Q. Peterson   :driving:

[email protected]

I got your personal e-mail. You have already donw what I would have suggested.

Come on guys, surely someone is close enough to check out this truck for him... :thumbs:

Alonzo Q. Peterson  :driving:

[email protected]

What company are you working for and what is your timeframe on checking this truck out?

I live about 45 minutes from Fredericksburg, but won't be able to get down there for a week and a half or so at the earliest...

What kind of contracting do you guys do, I have a year to go with my Civil enginerring degree, I have to have an intership this summer if any of you can get me anywere "I live at Lake Ozark, Missouri" I have talked to APAC for quality Control.

Tony Cobb

I have a 2003 SS for sale; Black, 10,500mi, bedliner, cover, perfect condition for sale on Autotrader for $26,900.  I will reduce the price to $25,500 if we can get the deal done this month.  I am in Severna Park, MD about 60 miles from Fredericksburg, VA.  I will VA inspect or Maryland inspect.

Hey Marylander! I am from Annapolis!

Wish I could help, but my schedule does not permit it. I need to pay for this SS!

What kind of contracting do you guys do, I have a year to go with my Civil enginerring degree, I have to have an intership this summer if any of you can get me anywere "I live at Lake Ozark, Missouri"  I have talked to APAC for quality Control.

Tony Cobb

I work for CACI. Check out www.caci.com and look for our job postings, if there is something you see and like, let me know. :thumbs:

What kind of contracting do you guys do, I have a year to go with my Civil enginerring degree, I have to have an intership this summer if any of you can get me anywere "I live at Lake Ozark, Missouri"  I have talked to APAC for quality Control.

Tony Cobb

I work for CACI. Check out www.caci.com and look for our job postings, if there is something you see and like, let me know. :thumbs:

I work for USA Environmental out of Tampa, Fl. We do explosive disposal work for the government.

Archived